Silicone Leveling Agent Equivalent to BYK-UV 3510
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||100 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days|
|Packaging:||in 25 kg drums|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||20000 MT/a|
Model No.: Similar as BYK-UV 3510
KylinSil 235 Silicone Leveling Additive
Similar as BYK UV 3510
Form: clear to slight hazy liquid
Color: pale yellow to amber
Active Content: 100%
Viscosity @ 25C: 450
Features and Benefits
KylinSil 235 is a high surface-active additive, can accumulate on the surface of the coating. It is particularly recommended for radiation-curable overprint varnishes in the printing ink sector. It improves the substrate wetting and the leveling at small dosages. KylinSil 235 has good compatibility with standard binders, enables highly transparent coatings to be produced. KylinSil 235 is is particularly recommended for all non-aqueous, radiation-curable overprint varnishes.
0.2-0.6 % additive (as supplied) based upon total formulation. Preproduction testing is necessary to determine the optimum dosage for each particular application.
Other Silicone Additives Availalble for Supply
Polyether modified polydimethylsiloxane , Counterpart for BYK-346, BYK-348 & BYK-378;
Polyether modified polydimethylsiloxane, Counterpart for Tego Glide 410, Tego Glide 432, Tego Glide 450, Tego Wet KL-245, Tego Wet 250, Tego Wet 270, CoatOsil 1211, CoatOsil 7602, Silwet 7602, CoatOSil 7608, CoatOSil 77, Dow Corning Q2-5211, Xiameter OFX-5211.
Silicone LEVELING AGENT; Silicone Leveling Additive; Silicone Flow Agent; Flow and Leveling Additive for leather; Flow and Leveling Additive for Coating and Paint; Flow and Leveling Additive for PU; Silicone Antifoam; Silicone Defoamer; Substrate Wetting Additive; Silicone Surface Additive; Silicone Flow and Leveling Agent; Silicone Flatting Agent; Polyether modified polydimethylsiloxane; Organosilicone Leveling Agent; Organosilicone Antifoam; Organosilicone Defoamer.
Kylin Chemicals Co., Ltd.
Kylin Chemicals Co Ltd is a privately-owned company, headquartered in Changzhou - Jiangsu Province, one of the most industrialized area in China. Kylin Chemicals develops, manufactures and markets a selected range of chemicals, used in the fields including composites, coatings, cosmetics, detergents & cleaning, mining, oil & gas, water treatment and organic synthesis, etc. Our products are exported to Europe, America, South Korea, ASEAN, India and Middle East countries. Supported by professional management systems to control the entire business stages from raw material sourcing, manufacturing to delivery, Kylin Chemicals ensures our customers' needs at quality, cost-effectiveness and sustainability. Driven by our mission & value, we strive to create sustainable competitive advantage for our customers, by delivering to them experienced quality products, technical expertise, competitiveness and innovative solutions.
- Company Name: Kylin Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Representative: David Sze
- Product/Service: Epoxy Curing Accelerators , Glutaraldehyde CAS 111-30-8 , Analogue of Sokalan PA25 CP7 , Polyacrylamide , Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride , Potassium Monopersulfate CAS 70693-62-8
- Capital (Million US $): 1000000RMB
- Year Established: 2015
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 6
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Xinbei Disctict, Changzhou 213000, Jiangsu, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Export Manager
- Tel: 86-519-85181620
Premium Related Products